ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Editing can be a time-consuming and frustrating process. Editing your own writing is challenging. Many busy professionals also find themselves struggling to revise writing by junior staffers. In this focused workshop, you’ll learn constructive techniques for editing your own work—and for keeping employee writing on point.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- A detailed, three-level approach to editing all kinds of writing
- Methods for ensuring you’re telling a great story in every written communication
- How to make choices that let your writing sing
- How to edit for tone and voice
- How to work with other people's writing—without wasting your time