Learn the components of a perfect company elevator pitch.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Middle to senior management who are responsible for introducing the company to clients, press and investors.
Half-day: 4 hours
Full-day: 8 hours
1.5-days: 12 hours
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Boiling down what your company does into a concise and memorable two-minute elevator pitch is one of toughest communications challenges that a business can face.
Most senior leaders suffer from the “curse of knowledge.” Namely, they know so much about the nuances of the company and the wide range of products or services the company provides, that it can feel nearly impossible to bundle their message into a tight and tidy package.
This workshop will give you the tools you need to create an elevator pitch that’s vivid, strategic, memorable, —and concise.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The differences between an elevator pitch, credentials pitch and founding story—and when to use each
- How to put yourself in the shoes of your audience so your pitch hits the points they need to hear
- Examples of great elevator pitches and credentials openings that work
- How to boil down what you do to its very essence—and explain it using simple language
- The importance of metaphors and analogies when it comes to your elevator pitch
- How to tell the company’s story when you’re not the founder
- A chance to craft and practice telling your elevator pitch for feedback