“Communication is the real work of leadership”
– Nitin Nohria, Dean of Harvard Business School
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Maximize leadership potential in this 90-minute workshop which offers practical tips and techniques for speaking with confidence and authority. Participants will learn the same skills actors use on the stage to communicate clearly and effectively.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Speak with authority and make your impact felt
- Connect with your audience
- Elinate vocal and physical habits that diminish your power
- Improve your posture and body language
- Speak concisely and compellingly
- Listen actively
This sessions is led by Terrence O’Brien, Founding Artistic Director of the Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival, a company renowned for its clear and accessible approach to Shakespeare.