Women often face unique communications challenges in the workplace. Workplace culture, current societal attitudes towards gender and race, and lack of confidence, all have made it harder for women to make their voices heard and their ideas and contributions acknowledged. Our modularized training curriculum, delivered in three-hour workshops at your worksite, helps women overcome some of these challenges. Each session combines didactic with experiential learning (role-play and group exercises) so that new behaviors can be internalized. You can pick which modules are right for you, or we can customize a curriculum for your group.
Some of the topics we cover include:
- Understanding audience as a strategic tool
- Navigating difficult conversations
- Living your values at work (when to compromise, when you can’t)
- Making yourself heard and your impact felt
- Highlighting achievements without bragging (and accepting compliments)