This workshop will introduce you to a new paradigm that will forever change the way you approach each important pitch. By defining the philosophies, and sharing best practices, you will improve your internal cohesiveness and develop a seamless, efficient pitch engine.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Middle to senior management with leadership responsibilities for pitching new business to existing or potential clients.
Half-day: 4 hours
Full-day: 8 hours
1.5-days: 12 hours
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Drawing on neuroscience, psychology and decades of pitch experiences, this workshop will give you a new paradigm, mindset and processes for how to pitch to win. You will walk out with a defined pitch philosophy, process, and practical tips that your team can align around.
Employ these principles in your next pitch, and you’ll see an immediate difference in the effectiveness of your preparation process, in the prospective client’s reaction, and ultimately in your overall close rates.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The different client types and how your pitches should change based on each one
- How to uncover and address the unspoken client barriers and triggers that you face in your pitches
- The concept of a “win theme” and how to use it to align team members around a common theme and pitch strategy
- Why pitching yourself in the first round is different from a final round pitch and what the clients need to hear in each stage
- How to write great RFP responses and design great pitch presentations
- The surprising results from one of the only scientific studies ever done on PowerPoint that outlines new ways to design your slides for maximum memorability